Monday, June 25, 2012

Bigger Everyday!

In case you missed it, Edith is moving!  And I mean from point A to point B army crawl style.  However, until just today she wasn't sitting unassisted.  But today that changed!  She's not setting any world records or anything, but that's not the point!

After her bath this afternoon I had her on the waterproof mat for some diaper free time and was trying to KEEP her on the waterproof mat so thought I would sit her up for some practice.  Then I took my hands away to see how long she would stay that way.  I was surprised (in a good way) that she did! Marshall even gave her a clap (Which was also extremely cute.).  Eleanor gave her a hug, which was more of a tackle and knocked her over.   Then I sat her back up after retrieving the camera. :)



No comments: